This endpoint should be used to render the media associated with an NFT. Users can specify custom dimensions and file types . Renderer can be used for images, animation, audio and video.
Compute Units = 1 per NFT (
+2 for Premium Rendering)
There are two presets that are available to all users:
|1000x1000||Typically image, but may be an animation|
To access these presets, simply include them in the
Premium Rendering, typically available only for enterprise customers, is currently open to all users at no additional charge. Premium Rendering allows you to:
- Specify custom dimensions for rendered media
- Specify desired file type (allowing for "Safe Rendering" where users can guarantee media files are rendered in a safe format)
To specify custom dimensions and file types, enter the desired dimensions and file type into the
filename parameter (e.g., "500x500" to render a 500x500 image in whatever format we deem best, "200x200.jpg" to render a 200x200 image transformed into a jpg). We support .png, .jpg and .gif file types.
To render the
original media in its original size and format, enter
original into the
Video and audio
Center supports rendering video and audio in its original format. Follow these instructions to render audio or video files:
- Set the filename parameter to
- Set the mediaPath parameter to the path corresponding to the video / audio media
- mediaPath is an optional parameter. If nothing is specified, Center will provide the default media for the NFT (which is most often a still image).
- To see the set of possible media paths for a particular NFT, you can use the List NFT Media endpoint. The most common media path for video is
animation_url. Other common media paths include
image(for still images) and
Questions? Reach out to [email protected].