Welcome to Center! We're so glad that you are here building with our API.
Building NFT-related products is complicated, time-consuming and expensive. We make it easier.
The Center API is a multi-chain, high-performance NFT API designed with speed and developer productivity in mind. We're built to save you time and get you to market faster.
Please explore these materials for information on supported chains, rate limits and the various endpoints that we offer. We can help with:
- Showing NFTs
- Searching for NFTs
- Tracking NFT ownership
- Retrieving asset and collection metadata
- Calculating trading volumes, floor prices and market caps
- Retrieving bid and ask listings from major marketplaces
- And more
The Center API V2 is the next-generation NFT API — we took everything our users loved about V1 and built on it to create the fastest, most accurate and most powerful NFT API available anywhere.
With V2, users get:
- Pristine accuracy: We rebuilt our indexing infrastructure from the ground up to ensure that we properly handle and categorize all transactions. This means our data quality is pristine, with new data available just seconds after new blocks are added.
- Faster: We know speed is important. Our
v2APIs are even faster than
- More flexible: Our systems dynamically ingest data from the chain, meaning that our systems are built to handle a variety of asset and media types. Even if we haven't seen a particular asset type before, our infrastructure automatically adjusts to properly index and analyze it.
- More powerful, and safer, rendering: Our V2 renderer handles more media types (audio and video) and allows users to customize media like never before. In V1, users were required to choose one of three media presets. With V2, users can specify precise dimensions and file types for NFT media (incl. on-the-fly media transformations). This also means users can ensure that malicious media files are never shown in their application by transforming media to “safe” file types (e.g., jpg).
To access Center's API, please first sign up for an account.
You will be prompted to create a project, which will have an associated API key that you can use to begin making requests.
The Center API is organized around REST.
It has predictable resource-oriented URLs and uses standard HTTP authentication and response codes.