The Center API: The leading NFT API
Welcome to Center! We're so glad that you are here building with our API.
Center API overview
Building NFT-related products is complicated, time-consuming and expensive. We make it easier.
The Center API is a multi-chain, high-performance NFT API designed with speed and developer productivity in mind. We're built to save you time and get you to market faster.
Please explore these materials for information on supported chains, rate limits and the various endpoints that we offer. We can help with:
- NFT rendering
- NFT search
- Ownership and transfer data
- Collection and asset data
- Bid and ask data
- Market data
- Real-time notification streams
Need help or want something that isn't on this list? If you have questions or feedback, please reach out to our support team or submit a feature request.
v2 : Experience game-changing speed and accuracy
v2: Experience game-changing speed and accuracy
The Center API V2 is the next-generation NFT API — we took everything our users loved about V1 and built on it to create the fastest, most accurate and most powerful NFT API available anywhere.
With V2, users get:
- Pristine accuracy: We rebuilt our indexing infrastructure from the ground up to ensure that we properly handle and categorize all transactions. This means our data quality is pristine, with new data available just seconds after new blocks are added.
- Faster: We know speed is important. Our
v2APIs are even faster than
- More flexible: Our systems dynamically ingest data from the chain, meaning that our systems are built to handle a variety of asset and media types. Even if we haven't seen a particular asset type before, our infrastructure automatically adjusts to properly index and analyze it.
- More powerful, and safer, rendering: Our V2 renderer handles more media types (audio and video) and allows users to customize media like never before. In V1, users were required to choose one of three media presets. With V2, users can specify precise dimensions and file types for NFT media (incl. on-the-fly media transformations). This also means users can ensure that malicious media files are never shown in their application by transforming media to “safe” file types (e.g., jpg).
Check out our
- NFT Metadata: View all metadata associated with an NFT, including traits, collection information and media previews
- List NFT Media: Retrieve a list of all media available for a specified NFT, including video and audio. This endpoint also includes previews of all media files for convenient rendering.
- Render NFT: Specify exactly how you would like to render media for a specified NFT. Users can render media with custom dimensions and file types, and can easily transform NFT media to new formats if desired.
- NFTs Owned by Address: View all assets owned by an address. This endpoint seamlessly handles both ERC721 and ERC1155 tokens and updates in seconds to reflect new blocks.
- Owners of NFT Collection: Retrieve all owners of a specified NFT collection
We will be unveiling additional
v2 endpoints soon. You can find the latest in our documentation, under
v2. Stay tuned, and let us know if you have any requests at [email protected]!
We're so confident in our API that we use it to power our NFT search and discovery platform, center.app. Check it out to learn more about what we can do.
Signing up for an API key
To access Center's API, please first sign up for an account.
You will be prompted to create a project, which will have an associated API key that you can use to begin making requests.
The Center API is organized around REST.
It has predictable resource-oriented URLs and uses standard HTTP authentication and response codes.